5.02.2012

Day 7-9: Cash Money

I promised pictures but my camera cord hasn't come in from Amazon yet. As an apology, please visit my favorite website of all time and bask in its addictive hilarity.

This post is all business. I've mentioned before that we can hire babysitters, and we are ready to get that process started. So, before you uninterested people stop reading, take a second and think about anybody in the Provo area that could use some extra money, bless their heart. If you know of anyone, send them my way!

Here is the job description:
A few times a month you will be asked to house sit. You can watch TV, do your laundry, play video games, do your homework, make-out with a pretty lady, raid our fridge, throw a party, use our netflix and our internet. There is no baby to feed, no animal to clean up after, and no plant to water. The only catch is the phone. If it rings you have to answer it. The end. Pay will be determined by length of stay.

Personally, I think it's an awesome way to make some extra money.

We will probably hire a few of people that can fill different days according to their schedules. We will also need to have one steady individual that can watch the place from 9-12 every Sunday so we can attend church. Also, we would love to have someone (or a couple) that would be willing to stay over night if we decide to take a vacation. If you are interested in any of these positions or have more questions, please email me at briellsworth@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I can't help with the house sitting but I just had to say that website is my all time favorite as well and I may or may not check it at least 2 a day and laugh like a crazy person every time.

    ReplyDelete