5.15.2012

Day 20-25: Los Spurs

If you didn't see on my Facebook this week:

The only reason I bring it up is because of the response:

Apparently my friends hate Comic Sans more than most people like engagement announcements. Obviously I've picked very good friends.


So the Clippers play my Spurs tonight in Game 1, Round 2 of the NBA finals.
Unlike a lot of people, I'm pretty happy that the Clippers were the team to advance because:

1. Breck is a huge Memphis Grizzly fan. If my Spurs played his Grizz in the second round, our lives would be something like this for the next week:

But now we can be like this:

(Enjoy how my drawings get sloppier with every post?)

2. Chris Paul looks exactly like Carlton from Fresh Prince, that right there is some solid side entertainment.


3. Everyone accuses the Spurs of being floppers, which in some cases is true, but next to the Clippers we are going to look like the manliest team in the NBA.

4. Blake Griffin is the ugliest man I've ever seen, and I can't wait for Pop and the boys to grind his face into the court. It will be an improvement.
Seriously, he looks like Shawn White and Tracy Morgan had a child.

I'll go ahead and throw in a picture of Timmy to make you feel better.

4 comments:

  1. I LOooove all your drawings, they are so cute! I wish I knew how you did it. You're the cutest blogger ever...and by far the Best Big Brainz employee ever. They are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimmi If you were any sweeter, I think I'd put cherry on you and call you dessert! I miss you at work!

      Delete
  2. Brielle! You are precious and your blog looks so good and is fun to read! Go Spurs Go!!

    ReplyDelete