5.08.2012

Day 16: Fakeover

Since moving into this apartment, my time allotment for aimless internet surfing has sky rocketed.



So as I find awesome internet sites, I'll pass them on to you. For my first entry, let me introduce http://www.ivillage.com/virtual-makeover# It's like an interactive Princess Diaries. It lets you do things like this...


And then there is a "One-click" button that let's you steal the looks of celebrities like Beyonce, Taylor Swift, and Zoe DeChanel. The result is a bit frightening.

Yikes.

Entertainment: 8 dimples
Usefulness: 5 dimples
User Friendly: 7 dimples
Allow 45 minutes for full enjoyment.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo... I kind of like the bottom right.
    Redhead? Why not! You've got the spunk ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What... and you didn't like my Kardashian look??? (Middle Bottom) Offended.

      Delete