5.02.2012

Day 10: Tour

So I heard it through the grapevine that some of my extended family members heard about my new home and thought that I had... changed.


So, I thought I'd put up a few pictures so people don't get the wrong idea! We are still working on decor, but here is what we have so far!


Berg Mortuary, we live in the apartment behind those top windows.


The light at the end of the tunnel.


The living room area. Yes I skipped the kitchen, my dishwasher (Breck) hasn't been working.


Our new couch! My pillow covers are one their way from Etsy, I can't wait!


Our bed nook, it has a great view of the sunrise.


His/Her Closets.


Breakfast area. Tulips compliments of the cutest mom ever.


Our bathroom. Bleh.


The bathroom on the uninhabited floor below us. I think that tub and I will become very close. As long as the Air Conditioning man doesn't make a repeat appearance.

So there! It's no palace, but I don't sleep in a casket and my storage cabinets aren't full of embalming fluid. That's like a good three floors down ;)

2 comments:

  1. So cute...but you must post your kitchen, at least the cupboards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on it! And the pillows came!

    ReplyDelete