But it's also everything you ever dreamed it could be.
1. Getting whatever you want at the grocery store. WHY YES I DO WANT ALL THE PUDDING CUPS.
How many boxes of cereal will I need this week?
Maybe I can't fit every flavor of Blue Bell in my basket...
2. You don't have to stay friends with people you don't like.
In school, there was no escape. But newsflash! You are no longer required to force friendships. I'm not saying this is an excuse to be cruel or unkind. Treat others how you would want to be treated, right?
I just want some people to treat me with distance.
3. Clothes? Not mandatory.
Me within 10 seconds of coming home:
Eight hours of work is a daily struggle
4. Cleaning is optional.
Don't get me wrong. Cleanliness is important. But contrary to what my mother tried to convince me, the world will not implode if my bed isn't made in the morning. Or if my bed is made ever.
I'm pretty sure I've touched on this before, but general house keeping isn't so much my thing.
5. You can spend money on anything you want.
24-hour age-defying magic shimmer luscious bronzer? Sounds like a keeper!
6. Cookie Dough. Go ahead. Lick the beaters. And then grab a spoon and eat the entire bowl because NO ONE WILL STOP YOU.
That tub of Ben & Jerry's is lonely and so cold! Just give it a home.
7. Homework who? Oh you want me to read something carefully?
8. Finally, you get to appreciate your parents. Real deal. The first time you realize that your parents are astronomically awesome and were right about everything and you were just a brat and you resolve to spend the rest of your life making it up to them?
Powerful moment right there. Love you Mom & Dad! I hope my seamless GIF integration makes you proud.
Now I'm going to go get my snuggie and eat Girl Scout cookies dipped in peanut butter.