5.20.2012

Day 27-31: Yer A Wizard

Did I mention that I have to be home all the time? So when ABC Family announced they would be hosting a Harry Potter Marathon weekend I was down like a frown.

A very important thing to know about me is my rampant obsession with HP. Like many of you, my love began at a very young age. Unlike many of you, I truly believed Harry was real. And that he was my boyfriend. I remember after a really rough break-up in 4th grade, I claimed I had "rebounded" with Harry behind the big oak at recess. I was a very mature child.

But really, I'm one of the groupies. I take pictures with HP paraphernalia that doesn't belong to me:

And these things like this make me giggle for days:



I am psyched about JK's new book, The Casual Vacancy! For those of you who haven't heard about it yet, it will be an adult novel about a town at war blah, blah, blah. It doesn't have a book cover yet so I took the liberty to create one.

That's just about all she needs for record breaking sales.

I've been catching up on all my other reading and just finished Steig Larson's trilogy. It's a thrilling set of stories, but I'll be the first to admit that it's a R-rated read, so be wary! One of my favorite lines comes when a girl is kidnaped by a giant of a man. All her resistance proves futile until she remembers: " Men could be as big as a house and made of granite, but they all had balls in the same place."

Anyways, I'm running low on books so does anyone have recommendations? I like all kinds of books, but I prefer the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment