3.06.2013

Ugly Sexy

Am I the only person that has giant crushes on technically "unattractive" celebrities? You know, the people who you wouldn't look at twice if you passed on the street but after being exposed to their skills would gladly camp outside a place they were rumored to be in order to absorb some of their cool prowess?
Well... I do. My list includes:

1. Macklemore.

Because:
Harry Potter references never get old. Also this is fantastic:


2. Sir Sandor Clegane.

Because:
Two words. "Little Bird."


3. Seth Meyers.

Because:

and

and

and


4. Marcus Mumford.

Because:

I must of listened to each of thier songs hundreds of times and they can still bring me tears or have me dancing like a mad woman.

5. Ryan Gossling.
Kidding. He is beautiful and perfect in every way. But just in case you need convincing:

5 comments:

  1. I seriously listen to macklemore with ryan one minute and literally my next song is mumford and sons affectionally called muffies... (; love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muffies!!!!! You always did have a knack for the perfect abbreviations!

      Delete
  2. I love Macklemore, but I haven't heard that songs, BIT THANKS for the intro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good right??? He is so talented! Come home and let's go to his performance in Houston tis summer!

      Delete
  3. Brielle, I love your blog and actually nominated you for the liebster award! Click the link below for more info!!

    http://carefreeblonde.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete