3.07.2013

Lebster or Something

My friend Amanda over at Carefree Blonde is a sweetie and nominated me for the Liebster award.

Alright so as part of the (very formal) award acceptance, I answer questions:

1. What was your first job?
I've always been a money whore. Even now I'm considering a third job, just because pay checks give me a high. So at the ripe old age of 14 (which I'm pretty sure is illegal) I was working at a snow cone booth outside of H-E-B. I had wayyyy too much sugar that summer and became a master bee killer.

2. If you could be any celebrity for a day who would it be and why?
Alive or dead? If dead is an option I would go with the lovely Audrey Hepburn. If not, I'd probably choose Blake Lively. Not because her gorgeous hair or body... but because she comes with:


3. What is your go to perfume scent?
Light Blue courtesy of D&G. That's how I hooked my Mr.! I walked by him and he chased after me to ask what perfume I was wearing.

4.What is your guilty pleasure?
Reality TV. WHY CAN'T I CHANGE THE CHANNEL, DANCE MOMS??? WHY???


5. Who's your Fashion Icon?
Well... I don't think about fashion that much/ever. I usually just get whatever is on the mannequin. So... the mannequin at Banana Republic is my fashion icon. And my body icon. You go mannequin.

6. What is the next piece you are dying to add to your wardrobe?
Everything from Ted Baker. I mean... I can't even... So beautiful. Check it out HERE. But being in the store is like being in Blair Waldorf's closet.


7. Do you prefer going to classes at the gym or doing your own routine?
I mean I wish I could go to a class. But usually I'm like, "Oh I'm 2 minutes late! I guess I missed that cool Zumba class... guess I'll just stay home and eat some Cap'n Crunch." So I do my own gym thing.

8. What is your favorite snack?
Two pieces of Ritters Sport dark chocolate sandwiching real peanut butter. I don't mess around.

10. What is your idea of a perfect night out with the ladies?
Getting ready together, red bull, dancing, late night treats, forts, chick flicks, middle morning adventures, sleepovers, giant breakfasts in the morning. Makes me miss my BAMFE girls!!!
11. What got you into blogging?
I lived in a mortuary and thought it was worthy of documenting. Now I try to be entertaining.

P.S. Have y'all heard this Angie Miller girl SING??? Holy Smokes!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this so much!! You are such a talented writer. Ah!! Fabulous. I can't help but squeal. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute. You lived in a mortuary? I think there needs to be a post dedicated to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I direct you to all blog posts from last March until July! The name of the blog used to be "Story's from the Crypt."

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMg I totally worked at a snow cone hut at 14 in boerne lol best summer EVER!!! I loved reading your answers and I really hope that Angie wins American Idol....She made Keith Urban cry last night!! So good

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! those GNO's were the best :)

    ReplyDelete