So I have spent the last 5 hours doing the my new blog header. I've never done cartoon characters in Adobe Illustrator before, so even though these are pretty lame... I am kind of psyched about it!
Raise you hand if you don't have a cute Halloween costume to post about because you still have no friends in Plano! It is seriously good that Breck and I are best friends because he is the only person I hang out with. One day I will make a friend here! (I am realizing that I sound completely pathetic, so moving on...)
Even though I am not dressing up this year, I have been rooting from the sidelines! Here are my three favorite things about Halloween:
1. Pumpkin flavored everything! My favorite this year is Pumpkin Spice granola from Trader Joe's.
2. Television is so awesome this time of year. How am I even supposed to keep up with all the shows?? I mean, just look at my 'to watch' list:
2. The Walking Dead
3. Once Upon a Time (not impressed with this season)
5. Gossip Girl (guilty pleasure!)
7. Modern Family
8. Nashville (love!)
9. The Vampire Diaries (not proud of it)
11. Saturday Night Live
Okay, obviously I have a problem (no friends, remember?) but they are all so good! Sue me.
3. COSTUMES! I love watching all my friends get so crafty! Here are some of my favorites that I've seen so far (sorry for stealing your pictures, friends!):