This week I won a 10 month long battle. Breck let me "groom" his eyebrows. Yes I might of been on a timer and only accomplished half of what needed to be done... but I WON! Right after I finished, Breck grabbed a handful of napkins and pressed them to forehead. He really thought he was bleeding! And girls can't take pain... psh.
You know what I love? Waking up everyday and remembering I don't have homework! Ever again! That fact never gets less awesome.
So with my free evenings, I've caught up on Gossip Girl:
Been on rainy runs with my man:
I've been working on my handwriting:
And making yummy midnight snacks like this Reeses Banana Bread:
1 pack of active dry yeast
1 cup of warm milk (105 to 110 F)
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup margarine, melted
1 tsp salt
4 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup margarine, softened
8 Tbsp margarine, softened
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup cream cheese
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk in a large bowl.
2. Add the sugar, margarine, salt, eggs, and flour. Mix well. Knead the dough into a large bowl (I added another 1/2 cup of flour because it was too sticky) Put in a bowl, cover, and let rise in a warm place for about an hour.
3. Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface. Roll flat until it is approximately 21 inches long and 16 inches wide.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Spread 1/3 cup softened margarine evenly over the surface of the dough and then sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar on top.
6. Roll up the dough tightly and then cut the rolled dough into 1 3/4 inch slices.
7. Place on a slightly greased pan 2 inches apart. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
8. While the rolls are baking, combine the icing ingredients. Beat 8 Tbsp margarine. powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla extract and salt well with a mixer until fluffy.
9. When rolls come out of the oven , coat each generously with the icing.
EAT AND ENJOY!!!
LIFE IS GOOD!