11.06.2012

Election Day

So if you hadn't figured it out yet, Breck and I voted for Obama. Calm down. It's okay. I realize 99% of the people I know disagree with me, but you know, welcome to democracy.

There are two things I wish everyone would think about as today comes to and end:
1. How will you react if the candidate you voted for doesn't win? I hope you decide not to be bitter and hateful. The biggest tragedy that can happen tonight is if America turns on itself and decides to hate it's other half for the next 4 years. Let's work towards compromise.
2. The candidate who wins, has not really won until they make a difference. So try to refrain from gloating until we see some real results.

Okay that's it. Go America!
Oh and I finished my first round of shoes! Detailed pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment