9.25.2012

Be my Blog Friend?

So I did a mini blog makeover! There are some new tabs at the top that you might find fun to peruse, but most importantly, I finally added a "Join this Site" button. So if you want, you can delight my ego and follow me! I am always looking for new blogs to read so there is a 100% chance I'll follow you back. Unless you're a cat person.

Kidding.

Mostly.

I completed my Menu Board!
And I made it a little friend:
Painting chevron is NOT as bad as I thought it would be... unless, like me, you do it once, and hate the colors you picked and have to start over:
Breck still says it looks like a giant easter egg.

Anyway... I joined a book club!
I'm the only person there that is younger than 40, makes less than $100,000 a year, and isn't blatantly racist, but it makes for awesome politically incorrect entertainment. Like this little nugget: "Her name is Dantavious. I don't even need to open my eyes to know what color she is."
YIKES

Breaking news! My husband just make me this:
Obviously, inhaling this as quickly as possible is much more important than anything in the world.

Toodle-loo!

3 comments:

  1. Someday I hope to be happily married and cute and domestic like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good life! But a lot smellier than being single. Next time your in Texas let's grab Kari and find an excuse to hang out!

      Delete