9.02.2012

Lazy Sunday

Today was a bittersweet day. I woke up and started the get ready process. Teeth, shower, make-up, curlers in, clothes ironed, breakfast... when something miraculous happened. I took my hot rollers out, and my hair was PERFECT. Guys, this means nothing to you. Girls, this was THE day. The BEST hair day of my entire life.

But as I stood, awed that my hair could do such beautiful things, my husband burst through the door, pushed me out of the way and had a little face to face with the toilet.
Yes, my most fabulous hair day has been spent playing nurse. Good thing my patient is my favorite person in the entire world!

In my efforts to make Breck a little more comfortable, I undertook the ultimate "feel good" trifecta. Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. Homemade Noodles. Homemade Rolls. It took forever. But it was sooooo so so worth it.

If you want the step by step (which you should) I stole the recipe from the Pioneer Woman here. If you haven't heard of her... jump on the taste bud bandwagon tonight! She is wonderful.

As a side note. My newest addiction that I wish to infect you with is The West Wing. It's an older series, but every episode is overwhelmingly powerful. Definitely worthy of your next TV series binge!

Oh and I read this book:
I give it a full five dimples... ergo you should read it too.

***There you go Ginnie! I hope it makes you do this:

4 comments:

  1. My parents have watched every episode of West Wing more than once. I've heard such good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I totally stole 4 seasons from my parents move closet :) It really is the perfect witty, motivational drama! And good for an election year too.

      Delete
    2. ahhhhhh B im so happy you're watching this show!!! so, so good.

      Delete
  2. Pioneer woman is the best!!! You have to try her lasagna. I made it a few times and my family still talks about it.

    ReplyDelete