Listen to this:
"I see that I am a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes it right."
- Hushpuppy, Beasts of the Southern Wild
New Years Resolutions:
1. Stick to the 7 day carb cycle.
So I did two things that made me want to actually change my eating habits forever. I watched this movie (available on Netflix)
2. Learn and establish budgeting habits.
I spend money on all the wrong things. AKA going to the movie theaters twice a week instead of buying the furniture we desperately need! (Breck's dresser is a large suitcase.) I ordered this book and I'm hoping I can make over my money spending habits.
3. Set aside at least 10 minutes a day of scripture reading or writing in a journal.
How embarrassing is it that I still stink at doing this?
4. Each month participate in a random act of kindness.
I'm excited for this one! If you haven't read about the 35th Birthday experiment, It will definitely put you in a good mood. Read it here.
5. Read one educational book a month.
This month is