1.27.2013

Chocolate

Let's talk about chocolate.
I love chocolate. Love.
If I could choose between a new car and a life supply of Lindt Chocolate bars... I would probably choose the car but I would definitely stop and think about it.

But there's a problem. If I ate as much chocolate as I wanted to, this would be my life:

So, I have devised subtle ways to scratch the itch without totally going over board. Recognize this beautiful thing?
Yeah, say hello to 850 calories. You practically have to run a half marathon to cancel that out! Thankfully, You can have the EXACT same taste for just 150 calories!
These are delicious, easy and cheap. All you do is melt a handful of choco chips, dip your orange slices, sprinkle a tiny bit of sea salt, pop in the freezer for 5 minutes and VOILA! The perfect chocolate treat!

If you are one of those awful people who are skinny no matter what you eat, or (like me) can be persuaded not to care about the calorie count if it looks yummy enough, I also recommend these:
Recipe found here.

2 comments:

  1. That is not 850 calories! I don't believe it! I REFUSE! Those are my favorite. I gladly admit that I ate multiple this holiday season. And now my heart is broken.

    ReplyDelete