2.17.2013

Game Night

I am one of the very worst people in the world to invite to game night.

I really don't try to be. In fact, I do little pep talks before I go, trying to remind myself that it's just a game. Yeah... nice try.

The night starts off fine, it's just good to be with friends right?

And then someone will crack open a board, shuffle cards, or roll the dice, and suddenly:

Game on.

I can hold back at first and be a team player:

But, inevitably...

No one really knows how to react:


So Breck will lean over and whisper that I should think about calming down. But I'm just like:

Really, I'm awful. And I'm not even a good sport about the outcome! If I win it's always:

And well... if I lose...

But hey, if you don't like the quality entertainment of watching a person completely losing their mind for he sake of the game:


In other news, someone suggested the book The Selection and I totally have to pass it on!
Thirty-six girls are chosen from a caste system society to date the prince. It's The Hunger Games meets The Bachelor! So yeah, a complete guilty pleasure but really fun. And an easy read... as in I bought it last night and can already tell you that I loved it!

6 comments:

  1. Oh we need to post the picture of you slapping Breck across the face. Find that post and put it here, too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are liking The Selection! I seriously can't wait for the sequel to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahah!!!!! I get way competitive too! i would KEEL you in any game! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really glad you are putting books you like because I will read that one now, thanks (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed my head off at this post because I'm the EXACT SAME!!! If we were ever to play games together, someone would probably die haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you wrote a whole post about competitive... admitting it is the first step!

    ReplyDelete