Every time I say/hear the word "happiness", this scene comes to mind:
Comedic gold brought to you by the Beverly Hillbillies.
Things I am happy about:
1. My best friend Kirstin recommended we watch House of Cards (Netflix original series) and I am so happy she did! We watched the first episode last night and ended up dragging our mattress to the living room and watching 3 more hours of it. Right now I am not-so-patiently waiting for Breck to get home so we can continue binging.
2. Our dryer broke a few months ago and we have been enduring trips to the laundromat. Or... Breck has. (He washes, I fold. Go team!) We finally caved and bought one, and it is beauty in appliance form.
3. I probably listen to 3 audio books a week (BEST way to stay happy at work and in traffic!) But the process to get them all on my iPod is such a drag! Bing, bang MIRACLE - my library just started offering Playaway, which is an iPod sized audio book that you can take anywhere you go.
4. I was head hunted this week! What the what? I didn't take the job because #1 I love what I'm doing now and #2 I really love what I'm doing now, but come on, it's always nice to be wanted!
5. Have I ever mentioned we are Grade A window shoppers? We have scoured the racks of most malls in our area but just yesterday we made it to the Galleria here in Dallas. HOLY WOW.
Thing I am mad about:
1. I am allergic to my apartment. I swear, I've never even had allergies before this week! Now, my make-up is cried/rubbed off within 10 minutes of walking in the door and I CAN'T STOP SNEEZING. HOW DO I FIX THIS???