7.07.2012

Days 82-92: Puppies

We have less than a week in Utah! The closer we get to leaving, the more I appreciate this place. But my ode to Provo will have to wait, because today, puppies happened.

It's always a good day when we visit my Aunt and Uncle's family in Payson. Not only are they the funniest collection of people you will ever meet, they are also always down for an adventure! Today we went up the Payson canyon for a morning hike.

We might of been driving recklessly... we accidentally hit this pretty bird :(

But the hike was gorgeous!



The trail was a little over 3 miles but the company made the going easy



Yay! We did it!

After the hike, we headed back down for a delicious breakfast that probablly maxed our calorie intake for the day. And then... it was puppy time!

My aunt is a superstar labradoodle (poodle/lab mix) breeder. In the past month she has had two litters of puppies - one of the litters came out in the back seat of her minivan! With 16 puppies, all under a month old, her house is my heaven on earth. The younger puppies still haven't opened their eyes, but they are so cute!
Ooooo I die!

The older puppies are still a little unsteady on their feet, but I just want to hang out with them forever! Just look at these colors!


They will get confused and start sucking on your fingers if you're not careful

Whispering sweet nothings to each other

This little Polar bear got all tuckered out

This little girl was Breck's favorite

And this one and I got on famously
How could it not be an excellent day? If you want to see more of these puppies (or if you are in the market) you can check out my Aunt's blog here

Buh Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Leave it up to Brielle to kill the last remaining one of an almost extinct bird: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivory-billed_Woodpecker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!!! My cousin was driving... let's blame him :)

      Delete