1.25.2014

Eighteen

Today I completed the first of my 25 before 25 list!

18. DO SOMETHING DRASTIC WITH MY HAIR

When I saw "drastic" keep in mind:

1.  I usually only cut my hair once a year.
2.  When I say "cut" I mean trim. My hair hasn't been short since the 4th grade.
3.  I haven't had highlights since middle school.

So... my drastic is pretty tame. 

But BAM.

Here is BEFORE & AFTER:

So now I look like this:

 How am I going to act about this?

How am I coping on the inside?


Bring on the next 24!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are so brave!!! I think about doing this all the time and I am way to chicken! It looks amazing though, seriously! Are you really freaking out though, cause I would be haha I'm really proud of you though, I think I'm ready for more than 1/2 inch next hair cut haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Em the cut isn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be! It's actually kind of fun to have something new after so long. The hardest part is the color! It doesn't really show in the pictures but the hair surrounding my face is pretty much grey. Lot's of deep breaths this weekend!

      Delete