1.01.2014

25 before 25

It's 2014. And while my news feed is crowded with resolutions, I've got a more pressing deadline to think about. In 15 months I'm turning 25. A quarter of a century. A fourth of my life at least!

So before that day comes, I'm setting a bar. Twenty-five goals I want to hit before that clock hits midnight. Here we go!

1. Go to Canton, Texas (Largest Flea Market in Texas)
2. Go on a camping trip, sleep under the stars
3. Go to the Czech Republic with Breck
4. Visit one of the 7 Wonders
5. Learn how to film and edit a simple video
6. Surprise Breck, make his jaw drop
7. Perfect 5 different meals
8. Sew an outfit
9. Tip a waiter an outrageous amount
10. Watch the top 100 movies
11. Go on a road trip to somewhere new
12. Spend one full day in bed
13. Learn how to transition doodles to digital
14. Visit Kirstin in New York
15. Run a half marathon
16. Redesign my blog
17. Assemble 72 hour kits
18. Do something drastic with my hair
19. Read the Book of Mormon
20. Lose the last 10 pounds
21. Read 25 books
22. Ditch my phone for a week
23. Go to the temple 10 times
24. Buy a freaking dresser!
25. Document 1-24

Feel free to join in with your own list or if you can help me reach any of these...

9 comments:

  1. After I have this baby(July) I can help you out with the half marathon goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join you on #1, help you with #2, I also need to do #5, love #11, hate #18, and think you should do #24 in #1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #26 Invent a Mini Janice to live in my pocket

      Delete
    2. Haha I'm putting BOTH of you in my pocket :)
      Also, Brielle, I am now going to make a list of my own.
      BAM. You inspired me.

      Delete
  3. I am honored to make the list!! Can't wait for you to come and maybe you can help me check some things off my list!
    Ps I have the same 19 and 20!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can help with 3, 8,22, and 23.
    I love you and thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can help with 3, 8,22, and 23.
    I love you and thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have inspired me! I also have #15 as a goal, and Glen and I have been trying #10 for years (we use AFI's top 100), but we just can't seem to finish Ben Hur! Good luck, and awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you made a list! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete