7.14.2013

Playing Catch-up


I haven't been keeping up.

I'm at that overwhelming place where there is a lot that's happened that I should probably mention but it really just sounds exhausting to cover it all. So allow me to be brief. 

1.  
What: New Job
Why: Because that's what grown ups do 
Funny story: You know you have faces you make in certain situations? I have this smile that I use whenever I'm a new situation, a little nervous, and want to be friendly. My new job is on site at WELD where everyone is (A) talented beyond anyone I've ever met and (B) movie star gorgeous. I'll walk in the main room and the girls will be laughing like
And the guys will all be 
And I'm just nursing my Dr. Pepper in the corner like

Anyway, I'm using this smile I think is cute and inviting... 
when I actually step and front of a mirror and realize what I think I'm giving the people and what is actually on my face is completely, 100% different. 

So as a general rule, try your expression out before you use them, you never know when your face is going to troll you. 

2. 
What: MY BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD CAME TO VISIT!

Why: Because she loves me. 
(Also, I live two blocks from her parents. Maybe on purpose)
Funny Story: She reenacted this Mean Girls scene. 
Sure, we went to Walmart for Blue Bell ice cream, but it happened. And it was awesome.

3. 

One last thing... snow cones!  
Alright then. Happy Sunday everyone:)

3 comments:

  1. I find you so non-stereotypically entertaining. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, and a little happy I got compared to regina george... but let's actually stay friends in the end!

    ReplyDelete