3.10.2012

Prologue

Last week, Breck and I interviewed to be live-in stewards at the Berg Mortuary. A few days later we got the call that we had be selected to take the spot. But why did we accept? It's complicated. I even made a Pro's and Con's list which I only ever do in critical circumstances. This is how the list came out:

CON'S:
Zombies
Have to be there to answer calls at night
Can never watch Walking Dead again

PRO'S
Free Rent
Free Utilities
Monthly Stipend
Bath tub with feet (see here)
Built-in Bookshelfs
Laundry room
His/Her Closets
Perfect Halloween Party Spot
Best blog name ever

So because I am cheap and have always wanted a reason to start a blog, we are going to be living in a mortuary for the first year of our married life.

This should be horrifying.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! And I love you two!!!

    I want you to do me a favor and do some ghost hunting for me! I am talking, random snap shots to try and capture an apparition, and then carry a recorder and asks questions outloud to try and capture an EVP ;). This would be greatly appreciated, thanks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you need to lay off the Ghost Hunters! Hahaha I'll see what I can do ;)

      Delete
  2. Bahaha. I LOVE THIS. Can't wait for the next blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep!!! Best. Blog. Name. Ever. Way to go. love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I cannot wait to hear all about your first year of marriage living in a mortuary. LOVE IT! love you!

    ReplyDelete