6.27.2013

PSA

Your friend has lip gloss on their teeth and their crush is approaching. If you are a good friend, you tell them so they can fix it right? Right.

Are you judging her for having some gloss on their teeth? No.
Are you trying to offend her? Definitely not!

This is what this post is. I'm just trying to make the best of an awkward situation

New moms:
Posting pictures of you baby breastfeeding and or taking a bath with you is not something you should share on social media.

Hold on, let me say that I am not trying to call out any one person on this one because it seems to be a rising fad to post these pictures. I've seen them a multitude of times from many different people. I don't know if this is a side affect of pregnancy brain or what, but all you cute new mommies love to show that skin!

Now there are a few angry things you might be thinking:

1. Well if you don't want to see it, just unfriend me!
I don't want to! I like you! If I didn't, I wouldn't say anything. In fact I think your baby is pretty dang cute and don't even mind the 1-1,000 pictures you post of them each day... so long as they are not hanging off your ta-ta's.

2. You don't understand, you're not a mom!
You are right. I'm no mom. I'm not even that great of a wife.
But I do know that as a rational portion of the non-mom population, it's pretty gross seeing an insta where the only thing bleeping out my friends nether parts is her equally naked baby.


3. It's a natural, beautiful thing!
Girl, so is sex but you don't see be posting selfies in bed with a "Wow this is great!!!" caption. No! NO!

4. It's not like you see anything!
I have never heard of a circumstance where that was a good excuse.


Again, I'm not trying to insult you, just maybe give you a little perspective? I can tell it is a very special, intimate thing. But keep it somewhere special to you, not on a feed where the next picture down is someones bathroom selfie.

Also, if you are taking requests, please post more instavids like this:


Anyway, take it or leave it, at the end of the day:

3 comments:

  1. don't mind me I'm just blog stalking you right now...this is freaking hilarious. love all the memes!

    ReplyDelete