12.05.2012

Careers + Christmas + Cameras

Oh my gosh. I apologize, I feel like it's been weeks!

But I have a great excuse. I'm on the job hunt! Which is thrilling and scary and above all EXHAUSTING! I've been working from home in a position that pays well... but has become unfulfilling. And although rolling out of bed and working in pajamas can be nice, it's also pretty lonely.

So, I'm excited to have some cool interviews lined up! Change is good. (But prayers and good luck wishes are very appreciated!)

Let's talk about my best friend in the world, Kirstin Gunn. She is fabulous and living in New York working at a big time ad agency. AND because she is so awesome, she spends a bunch of her free time helping the people who have lost their homes and possessions in Hurricane Sandy. Take a second to watch this video she made. Think about what it would be like if this was what you had to call home this Christmas. If you have the means to help out, I hope you do so. She will be giving the gift cards directly to those that need it and documenting the reactions so you can actually see the results of your donation. Email her for more info at kirstingunn@gmail.com. Also, no gift cards to Walmart because there are no Walmarts in NYC!

Speaking of Christmas gifts, this year my mom and dad gave us a camera! I LOVE it! I swear I just want to play with it every other minute.

Here is a pizza we made the other night, I ruined the sauce but it was still pretty good:

If Breck isn't awake when he needs to be, I find that using the flash is the best way to fix that:
I sure love him!
He is proud that that he took this one:
And here are some of my cheapo (a.k.a. completely free) Christmas decorations.
Also, Breck brings me Christmas sprinkle pancakes in the middle of the night. Sorry ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Shout out! And even that video doesn't do justice to the things people have been put through with this storm.
    On another note I want to come spend the night in your cute house and wait up to see if breck will make me pancakes!

    ReplyDelete