11.24.2012

Favorite Things: Stores

It has been a great Thanksgiving! I'll post about our fun-filled trip to San Antonio next time, but first I'm celebrating Black Friday and Shop Small Saturday with a list of my top 5 favorite stores!

1. Barnes and Noble. There is something so comforting about walking into a Barnes and Noble. Great memories of Italian sodas and shortbread and hours and hours of exploring shelves of adventures.

2. Hobby Lobby. The great catalyst for creativity! It's so cool to think about what can be done with the material in that store.

3. Anthropologie. Sure, the clothes are crazy over priced, but this place is just BEAUTIFUL. I go in just to admire the displays. And the home section is fool proof.

4. Primark. One day Primark will come to America and all will be right in the world. H&M clothes at Thrift Store prices... one day.

5. Restoration Hardware. Hard to explain how perfect this place is. You wish they would lock you in at night just so you can pretend you live there. So much lust for their furniture.
Really though, let me live there.

1 comment:

  1. If I were to ever start off on an awesome business venture... I would bring Primark to the states. It would do so well in cheap old Provo its ridiculous.
    Until then I'll just keep spending hundreds when I go to England.

    ReplyDelete